Technical Compliance Support
Why is Technical Compliance Support necessary?
The marketing of products in the EU is subject to product law requirements that must be complied with and that can be implemented with the help of technical regulations. Our service helps you to realistically estimate the costs involved and to make risks for the product and your company calculable. With our service package we cover this objective.
We support you in the legally compliant marketing of your non-food products
- We determine the product law requirements for your products
- We implement these requirements according to a defined risk profile using the appropriate technical regulations (such as harmonized standards)
- We support you in any necessary test management
- We prepare the necessary risk analyses for you
- We formulate the necessary declarations of conformity
- We monitor your product and similar products in the market and inform you of any necessary interventions
- We inform you when standards or product legislation change
Product compliance and product support for manufacturers and distributors is important for the success of new products. We support you with product compliance and product advice, in the legally compliant marketing of your product, whether it is product conformity, substance regulations (REACH, RoHS), product-specific safety standards, labeling regulations (CE & UKCA), documentation requirements (declaration of conformity) or testing requirements.
Our Technical Compliance Support at a glance
We provide you with targeted support and advice.
We advise you individually and accompany you throughout the entire process chain.
We determine the product law requirements for your products.
EU Declaration of Conformity
We can help with preparation or testing on request.
Should you wish to register in the EU as a producer of WEEE, batteries, packaging, textiles or furniture, please do not hesitate to contact our Consulting Department via email@example.com or +49/40/7506870.
For more in-depth advice on product labelling requirements and especially disposal labelling, please contact Michael Dierkes of trade-e-bility via firstname.lastname@example.org +49/40/750687300.
For more information on our international compliance services related to the placing on the market of electronic equipment, batteries/accumulators and packaged products or packaging, please click here: https://www.take-e-way.com/international-compliance/