Product Compliance "first aid"
Quick help for your product conformity
Imagine you are expecting a delivery from abroad for products manufactured for you. You may already have resold the goods, or have launched existing delivery commitments or extensive marketing campaigns. Now your goods are detained by customs due to complaints about product labelling or product safety.
Another possible situation is that an official inspection has been carried out or an official complaint about one of your products has been filed in your country.
Another conceivable scenario is that a relevant safety problem exists for your product and a product recall is imminent. In this case we will first help you to determine the need for action. The decisive factor in this regard is whether there is a risk to the life and health of persons or the risk of damage to property. It may be necessary to cancel the sale, recall the product from the market or inform consumers accordingly.
In such cases we will give you speedy and unbureaucratic help.
- Communicating with public authorities
- Initiation of necessary product tests
- Preparation of requested statements
- RAPEX risk analysis / Case management regarding relevant safety problems of the product in question
- In the event of a product recall, this will be handled in full, including customer telephone service if required
- Processing of customer returns
- in warranty
- out of warranty (incl. preparation of cost estimate and invoicing)
- Customer hotline (telephone and e-mail)
- Organization and monitioring of any necessary product revisions
- Electronic and mechanical modifications
- Replacement of defective product parts, software update
- Packing and product assembly
- Repackaging of the goods
- Supplementation of the goods
- Enclosure of instructions for use or safety instructions
- Re-labeling of goods/packaging if required (e.g. correct CE mark, trash can, etc.)
Re-labeling or modification of goods is an important part of our service and becomes relevant when mislabeled products are detained by customs.
It is not always necessary to destroy entire batches due to missing or incorrect markings. Re-labelling of goods with legally required markings can be an economical and, above all, ecological alternative.
In this case, our Hamburg partner company offers a reliable implementation, so that the product conformity of your goods is established in the fastest way.
Our technically experienced colleagues allow us to offer you communication with public authorities at eye level.